` Tales from Pixie Wood: 'The Boo'

Monday, July 03, 2006

'The Boo'



I suddenly realised I hadn't introduced you to Boo! Boo is our cat. She is a pewter, chinchilla Persian. She is 9 months old and came to be ours on the 28th of December last year. She stays at home and rarely ventures outside unless it's with us. She sleeps on my side of the bed with me, wakes up with the alarm (occasionally before, oh ok, she wakes us up early ALL the time) and she never stops talking. She chats away non-stop. I'll ask her a simple question "Are you hungry Boo?" and I'll get a 10 minute answer. She allows herself to be used as a big fluffy mop to clean the kitchen floor. That's right. She plops on her side and I drag her around the kitchen floor getting in to all the nooks and crannies and all she can do is purr and purr and purr. Can you tell I love her? I love her because she is always there. Like 'Where's Wally'. Always there. She follows me from room to room at my heel. If for some reason she has missed me leaving the room and suddenly discovers this she runs to find me. She sighs occasionally when she's bored or hot but has never had an 'accident', never gets knotty and looks more beautiful on a daily basis. I knew in my heart of hearts that it was time for us to get a cat. And we got 'The Boo'. Timing was never so perfect.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spinner said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I feel the same way about my little miss smartiepants. She's a cat trapped in a dog's body (she even purrs) but she was the BEST addition to our little family and I'm so glad we have her. Will look forward to more stories about "The Boo" (once you've started you can't stop!)

July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home