` Tales from Pixie Wood: Country life!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Country life!


My dear sister and her lovely hubby have just moved in to their first house together. It's called 'New Cottage' and it's in a lovely village outside of London. They are very excited and have been working like little slaves trying to get all of their furniture in and making it look as pretty as possible. it got me thinking. Is there a way to move house without it being very, very stressful. I'm not sure, if you know of any tips pass them on. I might write a little article on the experience for this site.I was hard at work last night (in front of the tele) finishing off a brand new item for this site. They are luxury dolly pegs. Hand painted and decorated by yours truly and will be on sale this weekend. What fun! I love adding new bits and pieces. I also love making them. I have made them to be used in the traditional way, er.....as pegs. But they are also great as gifts. Perfect as a housewarming or for a brand new shiny married couple just back from honeymoon.
OK I have had my bucket of tea, I suppose the day has to start now. But I love sitting here talking to you...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home