` Tales from Pixie Wood: Saturday, Saturday!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Saturday, Saturday!

Today has been lovely. Boo slept right through the night, which was a total blessing. I jumped up and got on with some work after having popped out for my 'grande skinny'. It's very hot today in my town, so getting down to work has taken some doing. But tomorrow we're heading off to the trees and fields so I don't mind so much. I had lunch cooked for me today. Doesn't it look it look delish!!!! The chef can't lay claim to the recipe unfortunately, we had this dish when we went to the River Cottage but he did a wonderful job and it tasted so wonderful. Ahhhhh! Posted by Picasa

A small note to readers: It looks like all of my posts have been written today. I should explain, I have transfered them today from where my previous blog was being held, hence the same date on all the posts. C xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home