` Tales from Pixie Wood: Chained up!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Chained up!


I am, at this present time, chained to a computer for much of the day and evening. And yesterday evening it started to make me feel a little blue. I was tired last night so that might have had something to do with it. But even so I still managed to summon enough energy for a really good moan to LBH (amazing huh!) I was complaining about not having enough time to spend on making the items I love so much and want to have for all of you to see and enjoy. The website you see is in need of an overhaul. I have been so fortunate with the positive response from people wanting to share their creations with you through me that it needs a lot more room made for all the lovely goodies. This takes time. "It's not creative enough" I wailed. LBH pointed out that of course it was creative as this was my store, albeit online, but it was still my responsibility to make it as pretty, simple to use, easy to browse through (with a few little pockets hidden away for you to find), did I say pretty? This can be a slow process. But with that in mind I headed back to the machine and really got in the swing of things. I hope you think it's looking ok so far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home