` Tales from Pixie Wood: My latest creations!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

My latest creations!


Hello
Happy Friday!
Apart from enjoying the glorious sun that was belting down over my dear town today and spending several hours doing some much needed updating to my site, I also managed to get my luxury dolly pegs, finished, and on to the site. Do you like them? They are hand painted and tied with a dark red gingham ribbon. I love them!
See them here This evening we are off to Jodie and Garry's to have a cook out. It is also Garry's bday so LBH and I are off to find a gift as soon as he gets in from work. We already have an idea of what to get so don't think I'm leaving it to the last minute! Their new house is in a lovely village and I'll post some pics of it as soon as I have some. I can tell Jo-Jo is going to love being there as her new neighbours were round within a few moments of them arriving to introduce themselves.

Just lovely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home