` Tales from Pixie Wood: It's worth using public showers for this view!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

It's worth using public showers for this view!



Now, of course it is wonderful to wake up, unzip the tent and see the sea but I have to admit that I was really, really cold last night. My nose was cold, my ankles were cold and at one point I realised that I had pulled the entire blanket over my head and was about to run out of air! I'll have to fix this little situation by tonight. Anyway, LBH and I were off on another adventure today. We drove 2 hours to the wonderful coastal town of Salcombe. It is divine. The houses rest in the cliffs like brightly coloured pieces of candy and the shops all seem to be individually owned masterpieces. We had a wonderful day. We took a little red boat called 'Henry' out in to the bay and scooted off across the water to the beach we could see in the distance. There was much pushing to follow as we tried to restart the boat, hahahahahahaha, but a stranger came to our rescue when he could see that we were complete novices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home