` Tales from Pixie Wood: Precious Sue.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Precious Sue.


We are celebrating today. It's our precious Sue's birthday and the family have gathered. The garden looks beautiful and everyone is feeling so summery and great. People are introduced to folk they have never met and talk for hours on subjects and interests that they have in common. We all pitch in with the food and everyone allows me time to photograph the food for my Bar-B-Q article before they all dive in. Thank you guys, I know you were all hungry! We all know that days like these go by too quickly. The days when everybody is free from their busy lives and able to gather in one place for a length of time that isn't determined by whether or not the phone might ring. I love those days. I cherish them. And luckily I have a million and one pictures to remind me of my 3rd birthday in a row at Sue's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home